[Marxism] Bilderbergers and populist critters

Christopher Hutchinson christopher.hutch at gmail.com
Fri Jun 8 07:16:30 MDT 2012

Patrick, thanks for this piece it will really help explain the
Builderberger phenomenon when talking with students on college campuses. A
lot of students in U.S. who first get political or are around anarchist
milieu's are heavily into this stuff. Often they don't realize the right
wing nature of the Jones milieu. Before I became a Marxist, when I was 17
and 18, the Builderberger/illuminati analysis was certainly appealing. When
I finally heard what Jone's was saying I was disgusted.

Thanks,
Hutch