[Marxism] For Greater Glory and the Cristero War in Mexico

Erik Toren ectoren at gmail.com
Thu Jun 14 07:14:38 MDT 2012

I wasn't aware of this film until the Bishop Daniel E. Flores for the
Brownsville Diocese (Texas) went around promoting this film. Of
curiosity for me is that this film will start to get shown in Mexico
at a time when in PAN  is looking to loose the elections and AMLO is
looking strong in the polls.

Erik Carlos Torén

"Every step of real movement is more important than a dozen programmes"
--Karl Marx