[Marxism] Fidel Castro on Erich Honecker

Ken Hiebert knhiebert at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 14 16:18:32 MDT 2012

John Wesley said:
Is Fidel referring to himself when he speaks of the "man who sold himself to the devil for a few shots of vodka"?
If so, that would be a remarkable admission indeed!

El pueblo armado jamas sera aplastado!

http://www.granma.cu/ingles/reflections-i/reflections-11june.html

* * * * *

I do not fault Castro for his close ties to the Soviet Union, given the hostility of his powerful neighbour, the US.  There are a number of political choices I might want to criticize, especially now that Castro does not need to be careful of what he says about the Soviet Union.