[Marxism] Fidel Castro on Erich Honecker

John Wesley godisamethodist at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 15 12:22:53 MDT 2012

Actually, the latest writings on that crucial period of Cuban history which I've seen all seem to indicate that as early as 1959, Raul (maybe less so Fidel) were already in contact with the KGB and the USSR.
Raul was initially the main liaison of the Revolution to both the traditional Cuban communists and to the USSR.
Mike G.

El pueblo armado jamas sera aplastado!