[Marxism] Barry Sheppard on Wisconsin recall defeat

Kenneth Morgan kenmor1968 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 11:26:01 MDT 2012

Any fight back movement in the US is going to have to be independent of the
union leadership. They didn't get involved in the Occupy Movement, until it
got underway, and then the motive of the union leaders was to co opt Occupy
into the Democratic Party.  As much as I hate to say this, I'm not sure
unions in the US are going to play that much of a role in organizing any
movement for social and economic justice.