[Marxism] Can someone help me find instances of conference members staying on campuses rather then expensive hotels?

The Public Media Group mediacrusher at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 12:54:23 MDT 2012

We are getting ready for a SCMS conference in Chicago next year and every
year the price of the rooms drives the grad students, adjuncts, and
underempolyed members crazy in trying to find rooms that are reasonable. It
seems I recall conferences where hotel digs are there for those who can
afford it, but other arrangements are made at local colleges, universities
to help defray the costs of attending Chicago for a conference. Please
forward this to anyone else who has experience in these types of situations.