[Marxism] The right to resist is universal: A farewell to Al Akhbar and Assad’s apologists

Daniel Rocha danieldiniz at gmail.com
Wed Jun 20 20:55:34 MDT 2012

I didn't write attempt at a detailed account, but a detailed attempt at an
account. What detailed refers to is the attempt.

In terms of coming up with an account of a detailed of the whole situation
in the website you suggested, I found this:

http://www.jadaliyya.com/pages/index/4065/the-idiots-guide-to-fighting-dictatorship-in-syria

It seems most obvious positions in relation to Syria are very hopeless.