[Marxism] Angela Merkel: Most Dangerous Leader in the World

Angelus Novus fuerdenkommunismus at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 21 13:12:38 MDT 2012

Dan,

there are a couple of different things.

I rather like Victor Grossman's dispatches published at MRZine, but they also have a heavily anecdotal quality, and are maybe focused a bit at the political and cultural level and not so much "economic".

For a more "economic" angle, I have been semi-regularly translating pieces from the newspaper Analyse & Kritik, which has been publishing excellent stuff on the crisis since 2008.

A sampling:

Credit and Power: Germany and the ECB

http://communism.blogsport.eu/2012/01/22/credit-and-power-germany-and-the-ecb-monetary-stability-uber-alles/

The EU after the Euro Crisis

http://communism.blogsport.eu/2011/10/12/the-eu-after-the-euro-crisis/

How Germany Profits from Greece's Crisis

http://communism.blogsport.eu/2011/07/19/how-germany-profits-from-greeces-crisis/

Also, I don't know if you read German or not, but the most recent issue of the journal PROKLA is a themed issue on "Germany, Winner of the Crisis."

http://www.prokla.de/