[Marxism] Angela Merkel: Most Dangerous Leader in the world

Joonas Laine jjonas at nic.fi
Thu Jun 21 23:47:14 MDT 2012

On 06/22/2012 07:39 AM, Ralph Johansen wrote:
> Certainly agree. I'm reading this book now, having been brought to it by
> Sam Williams's blog http://tinyurl.com/7e69oq4 and a 2012 Left Forum
> Panel Discussion: "Roundtable on Andrew Kliman's 'The Failure of
> Capitalist Production">
[...]
> As Passant says, go read. Or at least, read the introductory Left Forum
> exchange and/or Sam Williams's appreciation of Kliman cited above.

There's also Michael Robert's review of the book, plus many more entries
dealing with the falling rate of profit and different arguments on what
is the cause of the crisis in his blog:

http://thenextrecession.wordpress.com/2011/12/08/andrew-kliman-and-the-failure-of-capitalist-production/

--
jjonas @ nic.fi