[Marxism] Debate on the role of the party.

David P Á david at miradoiro.com
Sat Jun 23 10:56:43 MDT 2012

Hi,

The ##marxism IRC channel on the Freenode network seems to be growing
some. We're often 30--40 users lately. Recently we've started holding
some more or less formal debates on issues interesting to marxists, as,
if anything, a good excuse to read on them.

Today at 1800 UTC (so in about an hour and a quarter) we'll be having
one on the role of the party.

To join us, direct your IRC client to irc.freenode.net and join
##marxism, or use the webclient at https://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=

We're also around at other times, of course.

--David.