[Marxism] FYI: Bashar al-Assad won't last the week

Daniel Rocha danieldiniz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 12:22:06 MDT 2012

While the instrument by itself is neutral, my working ability is not. Work
is a political activity and I can raise objection to its application and
where possible, limiting the applicability of its products to warfare, by
means of IP, is conflicting the capital against its own interests.
Capitalism exists by solely the coexistence of contradictions where the
enforcement of the ownership of the capital happen by violence from the
proletariat itself. The alienated proletariat, like police and low rank
soldiers, lack class consciousness.

By trying to turn the waw against the bourgeoisie interests, is a way of
causing direct conflicts that remain latent in  capitalism. It is something
that can use to raise awareness, it is a form of protest.

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldiniz at gmail.com