[Marxism] ?

Daniel Rocha danieldiniz at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 12:27:03 MDT 2012

Well, that was not my suggestion. In fact, I haven't made any suggestion! I
was putting myself in the place of the top of a chain of intellectual
property ownership, if I were Linus, and use that as a way to protest
against a very powerful Imperialist weapon (soldiers without fear of death
and that cannot be killed).

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldiniz at gmail.com