[Marxism] Russia gave Israel codes for defense system sold to Iran

Intense Red intnsred at golgotha.net
Fri Mar 2 14:44:14 MST 2012

   While this is certainly possible given the sad state of realpolitik of
large countries, I have to seriously doubt this report.

   Such a deal would greatly hurt Russia's reputation and int'l arms sales --
and for what? To learn about UAVs that Israel sold to Georgia? Russia recently
had a full-blown war with Georgia, so I strongly doubt info on Georgia's
drones would be all that important.

   To me, I'd write this off as more Israeli disinformation aimed at weakening
Iranian resolve and trying to cause doubt and problems in Iranian-Russian
relations.

--
"The men the American people admire most extravagantly are the most daring
liars; the men they detest most violently are those who try to tell them the