[Marxism] What Russia taught Syria: When you destroy a city, make sure no one -- not even the story -- gets out alive.

Tristan Sloughter tristan.sloughter at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 14:52:12 MST 2012

> Is this really any different from what the US did in Iraq? I have to wonder
> how the raw numbers of journalists killed in each war would add up?

No doubt. And the US also plays Russia's role in supporting Syria and its
mass abuses with Israel.

But is it really useful to point this out every time someone points out
atrocities by other regimes? Or to point out the bourgeois media is bias?

The US being the global power it is, and my home, I see it as most
important for myself to critique and attack it, but it doesn't change the
need to do the same of all governments, and to take information --
carefully -- from the despicable press.

Tristan