[Marxism] Facebook frustration

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Sat Mar 3 15:05:25 MST 2012

On Sat, Mar 3, 2012 at 8:25 PM, Louis Proyect <lnp3 at panix.com> wrote:

Why do my eyes glaze over when I read this?

If that's too much for you (as it is for me), there's a little "X" to the
immediate right of the name of every poster on your feed. Click on it and
select "Unsubscribe from" their name, and you'll be spared all their stupid
crap without the snub of "Unfriending" them.

If you don't feel like waiting for them to show up, go to their profiles,
click "Subscribed," then "Unsubscribe." It's as quick and easy as removing
them from your "Friends" list altogether, without the hurt feelings or
ensuing drama.

--
lytlað."