[Marxism] Knowledge in the Global Political Economy

krishan sharma krishan.sharma91 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 06:46:16 MST 2012

On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 7:01 PM, Ismail Lagardien <ilagardien at yahoo.com>wrote:

> I am writing a short essay for a journal/magazine, on "knowledge" in the
> global political economy. It's not for peer review, but a fairly respected
> journal.
>
> My basic argument is that we make a big mistake to think of "knowledge in
> the global economy" as that which is relevant to, useful for or helps shore
> up liberal capitalist orthodoxy. In other words the only knowledge that is
> necessary is that which promotes and protects global corporate/capitalist
> interests.
>
> Any ideas?
>

> Ismail Lagardien
>
> Nihil humani a me alienum puto
> Set your options at:
> http://greenhouse.economics.utah.edu/mailman/options/mayes

  yes ur right that in modern capitalist society knowledge is basically
skew in favor of justification of the system,
  i strongly feel for heresis or unorthodox economic knowelge, micheal
kelchky or keynesian traditiuon shoud be followed.
  and parotien sociology might even helpful.
  for latest  global capitalism paul krugman_ economics of depression is
useful as well.