[Marxism] Facebook frustration

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Sun Mar 4 10:33:17 MST 2012

I, too, accept all friend requests from real people.  If you click on the
profile, a quick look can reveal sales scams, etc.

In some years, I've only unfriended a few people.  One was this character
who entered into a rant about how critics of the wars are objective allies
of the terrorists who should be put up against a wall and shot.  The guy
was genuinely hurt when I unfriended him and actually messaged me to ask
why.  I replied that I have no "friends" who want me killed.  He said that
he had exaggerated and didn't really want me killed . . . just confined
indefinately.

It's the nature of American civilization at this point that it makes a
certain portion of its population sociopathic.

ML