[Marxism] E-publishing help?

Machetera missmachetera at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 12:23:02 MST 2012

Tlaxcala, the volunteer translation collective to which I belong, wants to set up a section of the site for e-books, and we've been discussing preparing the books for various platforms (kindle, nook, sony, iPad, as well as PC & Mac).  We would like to offer the content at no charge.

I am sure there are people on this list who have wrestled with the challenge of preparing and distributing books in a way that provides easy access on a reader's chosen platform(s).  We would be grateful for any advice on how best to approach the project.

Thanks in advance.