[Marxism] AIPAC works for the 1 percent

Tristan Sloughter tristan.sloughter at gmail.com
Mon Mar 5 14:10:19 MST 2012

I actually agree with Eli here for once... It is correct to say it makes
sense that the regime would be determined to build a nuclear weapon, but
another thing to say that we know they are, since we don't.

It makes sense for them to build a nuclear weapon as a deterrent -- North
Korea has shown the usefulness of possessing a nuclear weapon for this
purpose.

But with no evidence to to support that they are it is wrong to say they
are determined to do so.

And I don't see why 'earthquake prone' changes a countries drive for
nuclear power. Japan anyone? :)

Tristan