[Marxism] That's what friends are for (was something about Facebook)

Paul Flewers trusscott.foundation at blueyonder.co.uk
Tue Mar 6 08:16:25 MST 2012

Re Phil F's comment, Facebook can have its uses beyond posting clips
of skateboarding dogs and barking cats. I've had quite a few political
discussions on it (there's one that's been raging about Libya, Syria
and what the left should be doing about it), and had some useful
notices from the Historical Materialism folk. Most of my FB friends
are people whom I already know.

As for Linked In, I tried to 'link in' with one person last week, and
the website spammed invitations to my entire e-mail list. I have spent
much of the last few days sending apologies for this impertinence on
its part. Apologies to anyone on this list who had an unsolicited
invitation from me.

Paul F