[Marxism] The Restoration of Capitalism in Yugoslavia

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Wed Mar 7 11:40:12 MST 2012

On 3/7/2012 1:25 PM, marxist front wrote:

> In this paper, an attempt has been made to understand the
> process of capitalist restoration in Yugoslavia in late 1940’s
> and early 1950s. Indian Communist comrade Moni Guha in his
> booklet “Yugoslav Revisionism and the role of the CPSU and CPC’
> analysed the modern revisionism which emerged in 1948 under the
> leadership of Marshal Tito. The Cominform Resolution of June
> 1948 on Yugoslavia was supported by all the Communist and
> Workers’ Parties including the communist Party of China. Stalin
> led the Cominform in this struggle against  Titoite revisionism
> and the 1949 November resolution of Cominform urged the
> communists of all countries to heighten the struggle. But,
> after Stalin’s death, instead of fighting against Yugoslav
> revisionism both CPSU and CPC retreat from their positions and
> tried their best to contradict the Cominform Resolutions of
> June 28, 1948 and November 1949

Hello, anybody home?

All I see is some crumpled up candy wrappers in the corner, an
ashtray filled with Pall Mall butts on a card table in the middle
of the floor underneath a 20 watt light bulb hanging from the
ceiling, and a roof swallow that keep flying into a bay window
desperately trying to get out.