[Marxism] The Restoration of Capitalism in Yugoslavia

Paul Flewers trusscott.foundation at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 7 14:54:44 MST 2012

When I have a bit too much time on my hands, I will scan for the
Marxist Internet Archive James Klugmann's epic From Trotsky to Tito
and then Derek Kartun's Tito's Plot Against Europe. These two gems
from the Stalin-Tito split should keep the Other Aspect: Understanding
the World Events from Marxist Leninist Perspective people happy for
hours.

As it is, I am just preparing two short pieces by Karl Radek from 1935
for the MIA, and later on I'll be doing one by Béla Kun and a few by
Rajani Palme Dutt and Harry Pollitt from the same period.

Paul F