[Marxism] Charles Post book party on youtube

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Mar 8 13:53:24 MST 2012

Post gave a presentation on his new book on the origins of
American capitalism at the Brecht Forum a while ago. It can be
seen here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0T4LIxDRNAs

He was joined by Vivek Chibber, another Brennerite who stroked him
for what seemed like hours.

The last speaker was David McNally who heaped praise on Post but
dared to invoke Jairus Banarji, an anti-Brennerite who beat Post
out for this years Isaac Deutscher Prize.

Frankly, I am losing my gusto for all this "transition debate"
stuff and found all 3 speakers about as interesting as a a wet
dishrag.