[Marxism] Obama Admin. Decides to Aid Syrian Opposition

Eli Stephens elishastephens at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 14:58:52 MST 2012

Actually, that antiwar.com article is remarkable for its lack of sourcing to
the claim in the subject line, at least as far as "humanitarian assistance"
(not that I don't believe that the U.S. hasn't been doing as much as it can
to facilitate MILITARY/intelligence assistance under the table, whether
direct or more likely via its allies in the region).

But what Clinton DID say, this morning, is even more significant:

http://www.state.gov/secretary/rm/2012/03/185421.htm

"We are working closely with the Syrian opposition to try to assist them to
be able to present that kind of unified front and resolve that I know they
feel in their own ­ on their behalf is essential in this struggle against
the brutal Assad regime."

Eli Stephens
 Left I on the News
 http://lefti.blogspot.com