[Marxism] A US Nun Tortured in Central America Recalls the Nightmare

Dennis Brasky dmozart1756 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 13 18:17:51 MDT 2012

*A US Nun Tortured in Central America Recalls the Nightmare*
Sister Dianna Ortiz, "The United States and Torture: Interrogation,
Incarceration, and Abuse" from New York University Press: "It was in this
setting that on November 2, 1989, I was abducted by members of the
Guatemalan security forces, put into a police car, blindfolded and taken to
a clandestine prison, where I encountered a world I never could have
imagined. In that place, I came face to face with evil. There, my life
changed forever."
<http://org2.democracyinaction.org/dia/track.jsp?v=2&c=dROzTrQKAhxhi%2FxZW%2BdfGBTvbJY4Zoi5>
http://www.truth-out.org/shackled-memory-torture/1331589695