[Marxism] NATO intervention in Syria

Dennis Brasky dmozart1756 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 14 20:54:11 MDT 2012

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 10:09 PM, Eli Stephens
<elishastephens at hotmail.com>wrote:

> Jeff likes to ask questions (or make demands). I have one of my own. Please
> supply a list of all the countries which have been freed from imperialist
> exploitation by imperialist bombing. Or which have been freed from
> imperialist exploitation by imperialists funding and arming a "revolution"
> in that country.

I'll repeat the question from last week that I asked Eli to answer.
Describe a scenario where you could give political support to a popular
struggle against the governments of Syria, Iran, or Zimbabwe where
imperialism's presence would be minimal or non-existent and thus "safe" for
the left to support.