[Marxism] Syria: The Western Deception… (Request for Help)

Rod Holt rholt at planeteria.net
Sat Mar 17 00:30:55 MDT 2012

In an article posted by Eli on March 16, the statement by the author Cunningham (below, emphasis added) depends on a document, or group of documents disseminated by Wikileaks. Does anybody have this document(s) so I could read the originals. I.e., I don't know how to get my hands on the leaked document(s) that back up this story. Can anybody help me? The pertinent portions of Cunningham's article are emphasized with asterisk below.
			thanks,
						--rod