[Marxism] Left Forum 2012

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 06:55:11 MDT 2012

I wasn't at Radikha's  workshop so I don't know in what context she
recommended "State and Revolution." But I can tell you this text is of
DIRECT relevance to debates in Occupy. Just this weekend I heard yet again
a prominent OWSer, in a labor workshop debate over demands, say we don't
need any demands because we have no-one to address them to. And this flows
from their belief that we have no-one to address them to because we're not
interested in seizing the state or the means of production, but rather just
building our own society on the margins.