[Marxism] Left Forum 2012

Robin Horne redasheville at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 09:14:14 MDT 2012

> How is that ISO'ers, except for Tristan Sloughter, have nothing to say here except when their honor is at stake? What do you do, set a filter on "ISO" so that you can pop up like Dormouse at the tea party in Alice in Wonderland to sing "Twinkle, twinkle little vanguard"?

Excuse me? I have contributed to discussions here, although I do mostly lurk. I lurk here because interesting articles get posted and I enjoy your film and book reviews.

I don't think it is particularly helpful to the cause of creating a more unified and stronger left to just start insulting me, simply because my understanding of the facts are different from yours.

Robin.