[Marxism] Left Forum 2012

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Mar 20 09:28:09 MDT 2012

On 3/20/2012 11:14 AM, Robin Horne wrote:

> Excuse me? I have contributed to discussions here, although I
> do mostly lurk.

Well, in fact most of your "contributions" here are along the same
lines as today, defending the ISO's honor. Check for yourself.
Google your name or email address using this domain:
http://lists.econ.utah.edu/pipermail/marxism/.

I should add that a bunch of your top muckety-mucks are subbed
here as well. They never say a word, but I get pleasure imagining
them clucking their tongue over my latest outrage.