[Marxism] Bloombergville and OWS

Jess Martin jlmartin100 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 09:46:09 MDT 2012

I know personally both ISO and non-ISO activists involved in Bloombergville
and OWS who have given the same accounting of development provided here by
Adam and Robin.

 And, although I cannot speak for the other ISO comrades, I can say that
for myself, I don't have the time to respond to storm-in-a-teacup
discussions that have no bearing on practical organizing.  When it comes to
questions of historical accuracy, I feel it's worthwhile to weigh in;
otherwise, I skip over all of the sectarian infighting and ad hominem
attacks.

I follow Marxmail for the articles and contributions of listmembers, to
keep up to date on what a wide variety of left groups are writing about,
and to consider a variety of angles of critique, but I generally ignore
most of Louis' fulminating as a rule.  When he has clear and useful
critiques to offer, as in the case of the Left Forum blog posts, I pay
attention, but not otherwise.

Jess Martin
Cairo, Egypt
Austin TX