[Marxism] Left Forum 2012

Robin Horne redasheville at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 09:48:28 MDT 2012

We had a brief exchange on the Subversion of Politics book, because I was reading it for similar reasons as you (understanding the origins of autonomism). I found your blog posts on the subject to be very interesting. To be honest, I never felt confident enough to post much more, seeing as I am young and still somewhat new to Marxism. I have learned a lot from this list and your blog

Your insults directed at me simply because I was stating a fact that contradicted something you said (contrary to Mr. Walters I could care less about "who was there first") are very discouraging for me. I guess the vitriol is so strong because the stakes are so low. :-(

Robin.

Sent from my iPhone

Well in fact most of your "contributions" here are along the same lines as today, defending the ISO's honor. Check for yourself. Google your name or email address using this domain: http://lists.econ.utah.edu/pipermail/marxism/.