[Marxism] Left Forum 2012

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Tue Mar 20 11:29:29 MDT 2012

Correction: I erroneously inserted a link pertaining to a later New School
occupation concurrent with OWS. I intended to reference this one, which
occurred nearly a year before DW would have us believe Californians were
initiating OWS:

http://zeroanthropology.net/2008/12/18/occupation-of-the-new-school-university-nyc

And the funny thing about that, and (especially) the subsequent NYU
occupation (
http://cityroom.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/02/19/nyu-cafeteria-occupation-continues),
is that they seemed rather ill-advised at the time. Many outside observers
were left scratching our heads and wondering, "What the hell are those
crazy kids thinking?" It just goes to show you ...

If we're playing that game, I could name plenty of earlier "general

--
lytlað."