[Marxism] OWS, LOC, ISO, SA, ETC.

audradavid at aol.com audradavid at aol.com
Wed Mar 21 08:33:52 MDT 2012

There are also present numerous other old timers, with great experience. With

the exception of one elderly ex-CPer, who is the elder statesmen of the LOC,

these people's functioning has been invaluable. Some have been crucial in their

work. Others have been less consistent but important.

 There is a mistake by me in this paragraph. The second sentence should read:

"With the exception of one elderly ex-CPer, who is the elder statesman of the LOC, these people's functioning has been invaluable but frequently inconsistent."

It's all a bit tortured. What I was trying to say was that there was a range of work by non-organizational older leftists, ranging from absolutely fundamental, to occasional but still valuable.