[Marxism] Some addled Holloway

Manuel Barrera mtomas3 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 22 09:17:53 MDT 2012

"It’s better to take the simpler explanation and say that, if the relation of domination is in crisis, it is because the dominated are not docile enough; they are not prostrating themselves sufficiently. The inadequacy of our subordination is the cause of the crisis."
THIS is the point of departure! I could not but concur. Our assumptions cannot be that we are in a position of disadvantage--we have always been so--but that there are many, many more now that are challenging that disadvantage, that assumption of domination. We are in a Better position and we have to act and help others believe accordingly.