[Marxism] Columbia Manhattanville expansion kills worker

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Mar 22 11:52:41 MDT 2012

On 3/22/2012 1:15 PM, Gulf Mann wrote:

> Cripes, Louis, you musta thought you were in Homs or Tripoli. Stick to
> the shadows. Duck and dodge.

I guess you didn't understand the point of my posting this. It had
nothing to do with me. It was about Columbia using a criminal
enterprise that has already cost the lives of 3 workers (another
died today from across the street, 1 died about 2 years ago).
Breeze Construction, the contractor in question, has also been
found guilty of bribing inspectors in asbestos removal. The whole
thing sounds like a Sopranos episode.