[Marxism] Will Noam Chomsky Vote For President Obama? -- You betcha!

Louis Thiemann kiwiza at gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 06:42:52 MDT 2012

It is always the question who is counted as 'working class' today. Only
industrial and farm workers? Ken Loach posed that question in a recent film
by portraying two British security contractors (at home and at work in
Iraq), and showing how they, in many ways, live under what we would
consider working class conditions. They surely voted Tory.