[Marxism] Mennonites usurp indigenous peoples in Paraguay

Charley Earp Charley63 at mailworks.org
Sun Mar 25 12:41:56 MDT 2012

The subject line is misleading, if you read the article carefully. The Mennos are profiting from the land price boom, no doubt, but Brazilian investment is the real driver. A population boom also implies immigration into the area, not a Mennonite baby boom.

In the interest of full disclosure, I was a Mennonite for 8 years before converting to the more libera Quakers. Not that I believe Mennos are above this sort of thing, but I doubt that its all their doing.
Peace, Love, & Revolution! Charley
Check out my blog, radicalprogress.info