[Marxism] marxmail WARNING: posting non-anonymously

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Sun Mar 25 16:05:05 MDT 2012

Hans Ehrbar -- the host for the marxmail list -- spent three hours
yesterday deleting the real name and email address   from the web
archives for a list subscriber who is about to enter the job market.

As a result, we beseech comrades to think about how they engage on
marxmail: if you are worried about having your name and email address
associated with the list, consider posting from an account for which you
can remain relatively anonymous, at  least to the people that do hiring
decisions. Lou and I are happy to help you out setting this up if you do
not know how to do it yourself.

thanks

Les