[Marxism] Mennonites usurp indigenous peoples in Paraguay

Charley Earp charley63 at mailworks.org
Sun Mar 25 16:22:25 MDT 2012

 > ... rips the "peace churches" a new one... www.jesusradicals.com ....

Just so you know, "Jesus Radicals" was founded by Anarchist-leaning
Mennonites, and I actually presented at one of their first conferences
on Anarchism and the Bible.

A similar blog, "Young Anabaptist Radicals"
http://young.anabaptistradicals.org/ has also been very critical of
establishment Mennos, but is more left-liberal than Anarchist.

The "Historic Peace Churches" are a mixed bag, for sure, but I continue
my affiliation with Quakers, despite my fairly advanced apostasy (god
who?) and their bourgeois privilege, because I've found it hard as hell
to make a genuine friends in any left organization and I've tried
Solidarity, Platypus, FRSO, DSA. SPUSA, etc.

Maybe I'm just socially awkward and need a patina of religion to feel
loyalty to a group. I'm not even a college graduate, which is really
unusual among Quakers, who aren't known for proletarian membership.

Peace, Love,&  Revolution! Charley
Check out my blog:
radicalprogress.info