[Marxism] One for the SWP alumni

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 10:27:52 MDT 2012

Tom would know better than I, as I wasn't around then. My claim was based
on what Kwame has been saying online and at last year's UNAC conference
about his own initiating role by way of encouraging similar efforts today.
But given Tom's remembrance, it makes it all the more significant that the
party would allow several of its members to sign.
PS one of the signers was the recently deceased Una Mulzac of Liberation
Books, a significant institution in Harlem.