[Marxism] One for the SWP alumni

Andrew Pollack acpollack2 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 11:40:47 MDT 2012

Wheels within wheels: another social dem (although a "left" social dem, not
an SDUSAer) has a proZionist column in today's News (see below posted to
another list).
PS: David, you left out a word at the end of this phrase: "...response to a
large pro-Israel"
Pro-Israel ad?
In any case the Zionists just in the last few months have tried the same,
getting Black "leaders" to sign a pro-Israel statement. Which of course
elicited a justifiably angry denuncation of these Toms.
My post to another list:
Jo-Ann Mort has an op-ed in today's News opposing BDS because it won't
support two-states:
http://www.nydailynews.com/opinion/true-plot-food-coop-article-1.1049992
Mort is a Zionist activist. Her day job for years was as the press flack
for the Amalgamated Clothing and Textile Workers Union and its successor,
Unite. This union was part of the liberal wing of the union movement (as
opposed to the openly conservative wing of such unions as the ILGWU and
AFT).
Mort's bio:
http://www.communicatechange.com/ceo.html