[Marxism] 2 Studies Point to Pesticide as a Culprit in Bees’ Decline

jeffrey masko westsidefc at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 13:27:40 MDT 2012

 "Scientists have been alarmed and puzzled by declines in bee
populations in the United States and other parts of the world."

One cannot help recalling Upton Sinclair's quote, " It is difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends upon his not understanding it."

My local organic honey producer who lives in the mountains above Santa Cruz said this to me at the farmer's market not long ago, "You take bees, treat them like a industrial tool, driving them here and there to collect pollen on huge agri-crops of the same variety, filled with pesticides and you wonder why you get crop failure? My bees that I keep in the backyard, who have the choice of a wide variety of flowers from different fruit trees and all the foliage around Ben Lomond, are perfectly fine, why's that?"