[Marxism] BDS and the Park Slope Food Coop: Why the Vote Against Was a Win for the Boycott

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 14:30:30 MDT 2012

Thanks for this, Lou. I attended a few of the first meetings of the BDS
group, then dropped out because - I'll be honest - the idea of pulling
shifts at the Coop scared the living shit out of me. But if I'd known that
they'd get this far and attract so much attention for the cause, I might
have chosen to spend the last year braving hippie Stalinists instead of
murderous Zionists!

(Note that the BDS group itself included no hippie Stalinists. They were
all very nice.)