[Marxism] The 99% Spring Training for Trainers and the Plot to Coopt #Occupy

Joseph Catron jncatron at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 14:41:01 MDT 2012

As a point of trivia, Lenchner's a liberal Zionist with the single most
petty reason for opposing the Palestinian-led Boycott, Divestment, and
Sanctions (BDS) movement I've ever seen:

"My problem with the Boycott, Sanctions and Divestment (BDS) movement is
that it treats the entire field of democratic contention in Israel as so
much wasted breath. Was all that effort I put into inviting Jews to meet
Palestinians for the first time just wasted? Were all those weekend
seminars and visits to Arab villages, the West Bank and Gaza for nothing?
All the time spent passing out election flyers and poll watching – just
wasted effort? What about the months I spent in military prison as a
refusenik?"

http://jewschool.com/2011/07/20/26613/my-problem-with-bds

I'd think a reasonable person could completely disregard BDS and conclude
from the facts on the ground here alone that "all that effort" was, in
fact, "just wasted."

--
lytlað."