[Marxism] Why we should outgrow "diversity of tactics"

Manuel Barrera mtomas3 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 08:42:44 MDT 2012

Andrew: " Now I don't have any evidence that would allow me to connect his nutty peace pact idea with his hesitancy to support the Chicago demos. Maybe he's compartmentalized the two in his head."

Don't be fooled into thinking that they are unconnected. It looks like classic liberal left "pre-rationalizing" to avoid opposing Obama in fact if not "in principle". Don't be surprised if this is simply a trail-blazing back to the lesser-evil fold. Sorry, can't trust Swanson with a revolutionary agenda.