[Marxism] Bretton Woods/Post-war Economy Book Recommendations?

michael perelman michael.perelman3 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 14:32:02 MDT 2012

two more recommendations

Louw, P. Eric. 2010. Roots of the Pax Americana: Decolonization,
Development, Democratization and Trade (Manchester: Manchester
University Press).

shows how US policy during and after WWII was directed against the
established colonial empires, esp. Britain.

Also, Skidelsky's 3rd volume of Keynes' bio regarding Breton Woods.

--
Michael Perelman
Economics Department

530 898 5321