[Marxism] Marriage equality can't wait

En Passant with John Passant en.passant at bigpond.com
Tue May 1 07:11:16 MDT 2012

More than ever, we need to take to the streets in support of gay marriage rights. With three bills before Parliament and all indications pointing to a vote later this year, the time to mobilise is now. The government is relying on people to... remain silent so they can continue the ban free of consequence or controversy. We must not let them get away with it. There will be a National Day of Action for Marriage Equality on Saturday 12 May. This is our opportunity to take a stand, to join with thousands of others in demanding equal rights.

http://enpassant.com.au/2012/05/01/marriage-equality-cant-wait/