[Marxism] Green nazis

Mark Lause markalause at gmail.com
Thu May 3 12:20:42 MDT 2012

I'm completely with Manuel on this.  We tend to value rational and
consistent thinking among ourselves, but we tend to forget how
irrelevant that is to large sections of the population under
capitalism.

There were all sorts of rationalizations and half-assed word games
that people play to cover up the reality that it's all about power.  I
suppose you could try to string together some coherence to the
thinking of the religious fundies on the modern right, but it would be
a futile exercise that misses the point.  How much more so for actual
fascists.

ML