[Marxism] Green nazis

Tom Cod tomcod3 at gmail.com
Thu May 3 15:52:33 MDT 2012

Hey don't underestimate some of these guys like Goebbels or Beck who
represent more than a bunch of marginalized nuts, although they know
how to skillfully manipulate those.  I saw somewhere a speech by
Goebbels-the stage manager of the cult of Hitler- on YouTube where he
talks about how some people think Marxism is a "philosophy" or "world
view" when in reality it's nothing of the sort, but rather a "criminal
conspiracy of the Jews and the Bolsheviks" aimed at nothing less than
"the destruction of Western Civilization" and who therefore obviously
have no rights any decent person is bound to respect.  Then there's
his and Hitler's speeches in 1939 decrying Poland's outrageous
campaign of aggression and terrorist attacks against Germany that
they've suffered with stoically for oh too long.  Brings to mind W.
Bush and Iraq and its WMDs or the cat tormenting the cornered mouse.